Occupational Hygiene surveys
- Illumination survey – Lighting levels must be measured in the workplace to prevent potential harm to exposed employees (Environmental Regulations for Workplaces)
- Heat / and Cold stress – Conducted to determine safe exposure of employees to either heat or extreme cold environments.
- Noise survey – Conducted to determine if any person may be exposed to noise levels at or above the noise rating limit as stipulated by law (Noise Induced Hearing Loss regulations – OHS Act 85 of 1993)
- Air Quality monitoring – Conducted to determine the presence of hazardous chemical substances and minimise their adverse effects to employees.
Occupational Health Services is a legislative requirement according to the Occupational Health and Safety Act No.85 of 1993. We offer a Comprehensive Occupational Health Services and Wellness programs to SME’s, Corporations and Government Institutions.
- Medical Surveillance
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
- Wellness Program