DURATION: 2 days
SAQA ID: 120331 & 120329
NQF LEVEL: 3
PREREQUISITES: Communications at NQF Level 2 and Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 2
- Fire Marshalls, Safety Representatives and Safety Officers
- Demonstrate knowledge of fires in the workplace and Emergency evacuation procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of working place fires.
- Understand probable causes and how to prevent them,
- Demonstrate knowledge of fire detection methods
- Demonstrate knowledge pertaining to fire preparedness.
- Implement and manage emergency action plan procedures.
- Responding to emergencies according to action plan procedures in a workplace