About: According to section 8 of OHS act, the employer has an obligation to train all employees to identify, evaluate and implement control measures in the workplace. Risk assessments form an integral part of occupational health and safety management plan and they help in creating awareness of hazards and risks in the workplace. Upon completion of the course, the learner will be able to identify hazards, evaluate risks and identify applicable control measures to those risks.
DURATION: 2 days
SAQA ID: 120330 / 119554
NQF LEVEL: 2
PREREQUISITES: Basic Mathematical literacy and communication at level 2
COST: R 2 200.00
- All personnel
- Supervisors and managers
- Project managers and company owners
- To be able to identify hazards in the workplace, evaluate risks and identify control measures.
- Prevention of injuries on duty.
- Providing the organization and means to implement the necessary control measures.
- To assist the employer create a workplace that is safe and doesn’t pose danger/ harm to employees.