DURATION: 3 days
CREDITS: 10 NQF CREDITS
SAQA ID: 259617, 120335 and 120337
NQF LEVEL: 3
PREREQUISITES: Preliminary Incident Investigation Course
Incident investigation is a legal requirement as per Occupational Health and Safety Act. This course is aimed and equipping employers with knowledge to set up systems in their workplaces to enable them to investigate all incidents. Accidents happen all the time in the working environment. Apart from them threatening the safety of employees, they also cost money.
Employers are then required to train their employees to investigate incidents to prevent re-occurrence and implement recommended correctives actions.
- SHE Representatives, SHE Committee members ,SHE practitioners,
- Incident Investigators, Supervisors and Managers
- Safety Officers/ Safety Managers
- Conduct an investigation into workplace safety, health and environmental incidents
- Demonstrate knowledge pertaining to the preparation, conducting, recording and follow-up actions of a planned task observation in a working place
- Determine the root cause analysis and designs action plans.